-Fresh- ~MDM9000~ (WIP) -Fresh- ~MDM9000~ (WIP)

Holy fuck this is some of the best stuff i've seen posted on this site in the last year. Superb production on the drop man

Salted Peanuts Salted Peanuts

Holy what!
This is one of the best songs I've heard on newgrounds. No joke. There's something about it I find super appealing- it's weird enough to be interesting but it's rooted in normal music enough to be listenable.

Keep it up.

AeronMusic responds:

Lol thanks Bobeo :D

Rinnegan Rinnegan

Sounds like it wouldn't be out of place as background music in a mid 2000s movie rave scene. Fantastic work.

THATGUYTANDEM responds:

Thanks man! I'm glad you enjoyed it

mind cream mind cream

There's way too many things going on at once here and it sounds like half of them aren't in tune with the other half.
The bells are too loud and overpower everything else. Everything that isn't high pitched and is distorted sounds really muddy and weird, like the drum and snare roll you have going on.
Most of the sound effects are really annoying and feel unnecessary, without them this would just be a regular sub-par musical piece but with them it adds entirely new depth of annoying to the whole thing. Like the screaming.

I want to preface this by saying I'm not trying to be a dick, just wanting to help you out.

min3ralWater responds:

Finally, I've been waiting for a review like this for a long time. Thank you, this gives me a lot to think about. I guess eventually if I keep on making music I'll notice these things more easily.

Envy Envy

Woah this sounds almost professional. Add some vocals to smooth out those bouts of repetitiveness and you're golden

OfficialNovacore responds:

Glad you like but vocals wouldn't work with a song like this. This song is about atmosphere and a bit of repetitiveness, that's neuro for ya. :)

Crystal Towers, Meteor Showers Crystal Towers, Meteor Showers

That intro, that lazy synth, those laid back drums, that choir.
I found myself getting lost in this song almost immediately.
Fantastic work!

Sleepycoaster responds:

Thanks for the comment!

Two Two

WOAH. This is fantastic work!
What VSTs are you using here if you don't mind me asking

introstalge responds:

Thanks! I'm using Massive and Sylenth1

over years over years

Woah.
I'm actually pretty impressed by this, almost sounds professional.
Those intro drums, those plucks, those synths, the drop.
My only complaint is that there are some parts of the drop that sounded a bit weird and out of place, specifically the slides, i'm not exactly sure why.

Approaching Destiny Approaching Destiny

I'm really digging the piano, pads, and melody, my only real problem is the mastering.

Throw a limiter on there, if you're using fl put maximus on the master effects slot, maybe even some soundgoodizer.

Nice work though, keep it up

Lethal-Input responds:

Wow duh. Can't believe I forgot about mastering this. I did some stuff with maximus and soundgoodizer. Now it sounds a lot more clean and has less of a muffled sound. Thanks for the the comment. If you happen to see this and wish to listen to the edited version, then be sure to clear your cache first or else you'll just hear the old version.

Stefan KC - Midnight Sun Stefan KC - Midnight Sun

NEAT!
This takes me back, sounds a lot like something Keaton would make.

HappyHype responds:

thanks for the 5 stars! Dont know who that is. :)